Friday, February 19, 2010

My Girlfriend Paints Help My Girlfriend Painted My Fingers And Toes And Put Something Over The Top So I Can't Get It Off?

Help my girlfriend painted my fingers and toes and put something over the top so i can't get it off? - my girlfriend paints

My girfriend painted my fingers and toes in the air is clear and then he said he would be another layer of something else put the I can not go when I came home I tried to allow nail polish remover and to do nothing, but Unfortunately, no make brilliant ...

I asked my friend how to get out there and told me that I must leave it there and it will change in a few weeks to grow my nails

5 comments:

i love my dog lucy ♥ =] said...

Lmfaoo. thats cutee. Ahhaa not be lucky and not to leave it. If you delete only. i wouldnt 'to happyy ......

♥baby c said...

wtf hahahaha sucks for you! idk, but she said that couldnt make out? because even with the acrylic nails, stands with the reconstitution of nail polish? maybe ur soaking in the solvent for enamel than 5 minutes

futurehi... said...

Make sure the solvent acetone in nail polish. better go, one at a hardware store and you can get from acetone. Nails done before my father and it worked to remove it. Eliminated Sharpie plastic, so you must remove the nail information

mochamun... said...

pure acetone you try it in most beauty shops get on the use of nails for acrylic and silk wraps
I hope that helped:)

itsraini... said...

Find out what you said at the beginning and Google.

Post a Comment