Saturday, February 6, 2010

1918 Influenza Epidemic Facts 1918 Influenza EPIDEMIC !!!!!!! Help PLZ!!!?

1918 influenza EPIDEMIC !!!!!!! help PLZ!!!? - 1918 influenza epidemic facts

my teacher gave me a task to write an essay * * Information on influenza epidemic in 1918. and I really need help! Please try to give detailed data about the epidemic ... Here are some questions to start ...... what really happened? How can you stop? Where is she? Why is the Spanish flu? not to provoke a world war 1? Cause World War 1?

Thanks

1 comment:

monicale... said...

I ran across this photo essay in The New York Times and I remembered the question. We can help. This link is for the item. It is an image that says to the media, then under the image that says, "the teachings of a pandemic"

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/28/scienc ...


Try to read and listen to multimedia. Which should be pretty interesting, and also photos.

Post a Comment