Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Late Periods At Most Days I Got My Periods A Few Days Late, But They Are Lighter Than Normal What Can Cause This?

I got my periods a few days late, but they are lighter than normal what can cause this? - late periods at most days

Before I end my time, a negative pregnancy test. During the past year and half my time on time. I have been married for almost 6 months and thought I was pregnant a few symptoms.

I also had a yeast infection, candida, I'm not sure if I should do later with my time.

2 comments:

Lil D said...

Things such as stress, lifestyle changes come new exercise routine, and many other things that can change the shape of your time, and it's hard. I know what happened, got married in April and worry every month if I'm pregnant (even though I am in Canada)
Try to mark and will probably return to normal.

Kati J said...

Can change color = lifestyle, your cycle

Post a Comment