Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Young Virgins Bleeding Is It Necessary For A Muslim Girl To Bleed On Her Wedding Night?

Is it necessary for a muslim girl to bleed on her wedding night? - young virgins bleeding

Is I m 16 votes old.I recently discovered that not hymen.i I do not know if I was born with a broken remind younger.i or if I can not have any unusual bleeding, I had no fear of death so periods.ia happen if I married.will not know my husband (who) will be able to understand this.ia empty.

2 comments:

Christine P said...

It is a very serious problem with their religion from what I understand. Bleeding men who are not in a position to her friends in the wedding night can demonstrate the purity of the family of his fiancee. If you are not able to do so, then it is in a way that may endanger the safety of the bride can react. The simplest situation, which I read about a man who seeks the annulment.

While there are operations to restore her hymen for his service in the wedding night. However, I am very professional to talk to a doctor. It's something we hope that her future husband because he is heard depends entirely on the particular habit. If the local custom is for the implementation of the leaves and not in a position to a sheet soaked in blood, to prove their purity, the fear for their safety.

Please speak with a health care professional as soon as possible.

Purring kitty said...

I am not a Muslim, but women can break the hymen through exercise, and other buffers. I have a Muslim friend in the old days and prepare a white paper to see that the woman was a virgin, but now it's not much happened. I'm sure if you (you and your family when you hit him) you have to explain a virgin, but do not bleed because their hymen is broken by movement, tampons, etc. .. I am sure you are well and people think that you are a virgin. Let them bleed, even when she penetrated by a penis.

Post a Comment