Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hypoglycemic More Condition_symptoms]hypoglycemic Hypoglycemic/pre-diabetic: How Can I Lose More Weight?

Hypoglycemic/pre-diabetic: How can I lose more weight? - hypoglycemic more condition_symptoms]hypoglycemic

I have a very good health insurance, but not a nutritionist, and my doctors do not need dietary advice for me what I do, so I advice. I was on a plateau on the exact mass of two years from 150 to 5 '6 "in increments of 36 - 25 - 39 (I carry my weight on my legs, hips, and some in the upper arm, but my size small) have, but several of my doctors (I know you have the long steming metabolic disorders) said I should lose more weight if it could improve my situation and increase the odds are not full-fledged diabetes. Now I eat a very strict diet of lean meat, tofu, most vegetables, fruits, cheeses, nuts and other healthy fats (with no sugar, processed foods, or alcohol), and the exercise of walking uphill to an average of 3 -- minutes twice a week up to 45th any time. I can not cut too many calories, b / c I eat 6 small meals per day to keep my blood sugar too low. What must I do to lose weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment