Sunday, January 3, 2010

Emergency Tooth Extraction Pregnant And Recently Had Tooth Extraction. Now Have Infection. Emergency Draining May Be Necessary.?

Pregnant and recently had tooth extraction. Now have infection. Emergency Draining may be necessary.? - emergency tooth extraction

I have 29 weeks of pregnancy and 7 days, I had a tooth extraction. Everything was going fine until a few days later. The chin and swollen gums and the pain is still unbearable. 3 days ago I went to the emergency dentist, who packed the place of extraction, and gave me antibiotics. The swelling is still there and I'm still in excruciating pain. Went to my regular dentist today and he told me he was heavily infected and swollen, and if tomorrow is worse than when you go to the emergency room and were exhausted. Why is this so? And how is it leaking?

No comments:

Post a Comment